|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Performance Management Officer
Job Type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services
- The role holder is responsible for designing, developing, and implementing an efficient, fair and transparent Performance Management Framework across the organization and promoting a performance-based culture across the various Business Units/Departments.
- Design, implement and monitor Performance Management to enable employees to understand the goals of the organization and to identify how individual and team outputs contribute to the achievement of the organization’s objectives; specifically through managing the performance cycle to ensure cross-Complex alignment and intra-Complex cascading of business goals and Key Performance Indicators across the organization.
- Work in liaison with key stakeholders e.g. Business Unit Heads to establish and support the link between strategic business objectives and people’s day-to-day actions and tasks by implementing a process for tracking progression from goal setting, quarterly & mid-year reviews and end of year evaluations to support individual, team and organizational performance.
- Manage and coordinate organization-wide efforts to ensure that performance management and performance improvement programs are developed and managed using a data-driven approach that sets priorities for improvements in line with ongoing strategic imperatives.
- Design and manage the organization’s competency framework in coordination with the various stakeholders in line with the organization’s strategic direction and functional objectives.
- In liaison with the Learning & Leadership Development and Talent Management team, contribute to the design, implementation and management of effective leadership and employee development and talent management initiatives to address performance gaps related to capacity/knowledge gaps among staff and overall talent sourcing, management and mobility programs.
- Lead, manage and monitor the design, implementation and effective use of 360- degree feedback process; including the dissemination of individual reports and coordination of development discussions between managers and their staff.
- Lead initiatives for introducing/maintaining best practices, including bench-marking relevant policies and practices with similar organizations or market leaders, as may be approved from time to time.
- Manage the Performance Management Framework for Talent Management program.
- Any other assignment as may be assigned by your supervisor
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Social Sciences, Business Administration or a related discipline.
- Additional professional qualification/certification in Human Resources Management, or in performance management is advantageous.
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in Human Resources, especially in Staff Performance management processes and tools, or other related Human Resources fields.
- Having the financial sector experience and experience in leading performance improvement programs will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with HRIS tools that support Performance Management processes/activities; Management of 360-degree feedback processes in a multi-cultural, complex business environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online