GreenLife Oasis is a full-service Business Development Consulting that specialize in employees empowerment, recruitment/human resources, agro services and entrepreneurship training and development and we achieve these through our highly experienced professionals. We provide leading-edge management strategy and HR infrastructure support. We relief you of managing your employees through human resource or staff outsourcing, grooming them to be productive and align them with the culture of the organization to achieve the set goals and objectives. We help to match talents with openings, train and manage them using technology and competent hands. At GreenLife Oasis, we meet clients business needs with high level of Professionalism, Integrity and Commitment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures / administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, eg. completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulation Key Skills
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
Job Requirements / Skills
- Candidate should possess an OND qualification
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Communication skills
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
N75,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.