Trevari InternationalLimited is an upscale business that deals with luxury lines, corporate branding, Bureau De Change, as well as preservation provider of luxury lifestyles and entertainment.
Subsidiaries under the parent company include: Trevari Dollarshop (FX), Trevari Essentials, Trevari Oil & Gas, Trevari Offshore, and Trevari Pay.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to MD / CEO
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the CEO in the timely management of communications; including written, telephone and emails.
- Compose and edit letters, emails, documents and proposals, and ensure follow up with those require answers, responses and written replies.
- Assist in the management and organization of the CEOs calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements and daily activities.
- Manage and co-ordinate travel for both business and personal engagements.
- Prepare agendas, attend meetings and transcribe correspondence from handwritten notes.
- Co-ordinate onsite meetings, luncheons, and in-house events.
- Perform variety of personal and office errands.
Key Performance Indicators
- Ethics- works with Integrity; upholds organizational values.
- Dependability- follows instructions, responds to directions, result oriented.
- Team work and collaboration- Exhibits objectivity, welcomes feedback, communicates effectively.
- Professionalism- approaches others in a tactful manner, reacts well under pressure, treats others with respect and consideration, and accepts responsibility for actions.
- Quality Management- demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
Education & Experience Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma (HND).
- A minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Extremely detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality across all tasks.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent people skills- high level of interpersonal skills.
- Detail to appearance- dress in a professional manner at all times.
- Must be flexible and willing to work extra time during busy times and on call during weekends and after business hours.
- Must demonstrate a can- do attitude.
- Must be able to complete tasks thoroughly and with little or no directive or supervision.
- Previous experience handling travel arrangements.
- Ability to work on business and personal items interchangeably.
- Demonstrate high level of ethics and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and extensive use of Microsoft Office Packages- MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
11th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only candidates within Abuja will be give consideration.
- Emails without the correct subject line will be discarded.