|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are recruiting qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Associate Director – Program Support
Job Category: Fixed Term
- Will work with the Deputy Director-Programs to develop annual work plans and budgets; create and support an effective team; provide technical guidance, support monitoring and evaluation; coordinate activities with sub-grantees and harmonize implementation with the Head Office Teams and Stakeholders.
- Liaise with government stakeholders, implementing partners and other programs within the state for collaboration and synergy. Identify issues and risks related to program implementation in a timely manner and suggest appropriate program adjustments.
- Manage diverse teams in complex environments, and deliver results within agreed timelines, and ensure activities meet stated goals and reporting requirements.
- S/He is responsible for providing strong leadership, coordinate, monitor, track and report project progress and performances within the triple constraints of project implementation for enhanced output and outcome and consequent achievement of project goal and objectives in the State.
- Also, s/he will provide programmatic assistance to local partners in programming HIV/AIDS/STI/TB, RH/FP and integrated clinical services activities, build the capacity of Staff on national procedures and project management tools and techniques, guiding implementation, USAID cost principles in compliance with all requirements and also prepare formal evaluation of assigned employees’ performance as scheduled and required.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- MBBS / MD / PhD or similar degree with 5 – 7 years relevant experience with international development programs, which includes 5 years’experience with HIV/AIDS program planning and implementation at the community or state level working with public and NGO sectors.
- MS/MA in social science, public health, Business Administration or related field, MPH preferred, and a minimum of 7-9 years relevant experience with international development programs which includes 7 years’ experience with HIV/AIDS program planning and implementation at the community or state level working with public and NGO sectors
- Or BS/BA in social science, public health, Business Administration or related field, with a minimum of 9 – 11 years relevant experience with international development programs which includes 7 years’ experience with HIV/AIDS program planning and implementation at the community or state level working with public and NGO sectors.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems, international donor organizations, NGOs and CBOs is required.
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Click here for more information
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.