Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PHP Software Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop new web applications using customized, open-source, and off-the-shelf applications and components.
- Maintain and enhance existing web applications and all internal integrated systems.
- Deliver new functionality and change requests for existing applications.
- Participate in the ongoing development of applications that meet the needs of our customers.
- Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces (for ease of use).
- Develop RESTful APIs.
- Develop external web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related discipline.
- 3+ years PHP development experience
- Good experience with Agile Development Methodologies
- Recent versions of PHP (7.x preferred)
- Relational database setup and use (MySQL 5.6 or later)
- Git version control knowledge and experience
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Experience with RESTful API usage and implementation; experience creating/documenting an API
- Experience with Redis (or other NoSQL key-value store) is a plus
- Preferred full-stack developer, but willing to mentor on needed areas
- Understanding of Docker is an advantage.
- Experience with Composer, NPM, Gulp, Grunt, or other tools in the build pipeline
- Experience with queues/workers in a distributed workload system (e.g. Beanstalkd, RabbitMQ, Iron.io, Amazon SQS) is a plus
- Reporting, maintenance, and test automation tools in PHP (e.g. PHPUnit)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.