|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
54gene was founded in 2019 by Dr. Abasi Ene-Obong to address the significant gap in the global genomics market; Nearly 90% of genetic material used in pharmaceutical research is Caucasian. Only 2% is African, despite the fact that Africans and people of African ancestry are more genetically diverse than all other world populations combined.
We are recruiting highly-motivated individuals to join our team in the position below:
Job Title: Physician Support Representative
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Department: Medical Affairs
Reports to: Clinical Lead
- Supporting role for marketing diagnostics services
- Provide clinical support to physicians for all laboratory services.
- Post-graduate experience in science related field advantageous
- Candidates must be willing to join a dynamic environment, willing to learn quickly, and have strong clinical knowledge.
- Candidates are required to be excellent communicators and able to analyze critical information efficiently.
- Candidates should be flexible and have the capacity to execute tasks to a high standard.
- At least 4 years of post graduate clinical /medical experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proficiency in medical expertise
- Possess adequate clinical knowledge about medical conditions for which diagnostic services are offered.
- Computer Skills – Proficient ability to use a computer
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task
- Analytical skills – Ability to analyze and problem solve in an efficient manner.
- Adequate clinical knowledge and application of diagnostics in disease areas such as oncology, fertility, prenatal screening.
- Clinical application and interpretation of microbiology and clinical chemistry tests
- Basic knowledge of genomics
- Clear and flexible verbal, written and telephonic communication skills
- Ability to be flexible, versatile, adaptable and take initiative
- Strong presentation skills, proven ability to communicate with diverse audiences, internally and externally
- Ability to successfully collaborate cross-functionally with others of different skill sets, backgrounds and levels within and external to the organization.
- Knowledge of medical office principles, standards, applications and tests offered within our diagnostics business
- Confidentiality – Maintain patient, team member and employer confidentiality. Comply with all HIPAA regulations
- Knowledge of medical terminology and medical equipment in lab.
- Willingness to travel if required.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- 54gene celebrates diversity and is proud to be an inclusive employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, marital status, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a mental or physical disability, or any other applicable legally protected status or characteristics.