Apply for Planning Coordinator Recruitment 2021 as vacancies open for qualified and interested candidates. SPIE Oil & Gas Services job recruitment is currently ongoing and will end immediately the specified deadline elapses. The firm (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific. Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for Planning Coordinator Recruitment 2021 at SPIE Oil and Gas Services
Job Title: Planning Coordinator – M / F
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract type: Temporary work contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 6 months
Employee Status: Operative
- Provides schedule impacts for changes.
- Incorporates engineering and field schedules into the performance measurement baseline.
- Provides earned value reporting and performance measurements.
- Provides man-hour and manpower figures and trends for cost analysis, including delayed construction, procurement and / or engineering deliverables.
- Formulates and recommends corrective action measures such as schedule
- revisions, manpower adjustments and work requirements.
- Contacts his counterparts for EPC, procurement, subcontractors and OEM vendors.
- Highlights to project manager any unplanned event which might impact the Master planning.
- Planning Coordinator with extensive experience as an Planning Coordinator
- Experience in LNG project is required
- Minimum level of experience required: 6 years or more
- Languages: English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency)
Application Closing Date