|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company,Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Portfolio Risk Analyst
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conducts detailed portfolio analysis and reports. Analyzes report on loan and lease portfolio to anticipate, identify and mitigate credit risk exposure related to portfolio management activities
- Analyzes transactional risk measures including default, correlations, and stress losses to enhance concentration risk views.
- Analyzes and monitors the company’s lease portfolio.
- Periodically perform default/principal at risk assessment, measuring the impact of guarantors/collaterals and impact of group loan on risk exposure.
- Monitors compliance to credit and risk policies of the company.
- Prepares reports on analytics of portfolio performance, emerging trends, areas of opportunity, repossessed lease assets, etc.
- Mitigate credit risk exposure related to portfolio management activities.
- Prepare a report on the probability of default using available data.
- Propose evolutions in the policy, process, collaterals, etc. related to the risk identified.
- Make recommendations for process improvement, addressing gaps and areas for additional or improved reporting and data.
- Gathers business intelligence from a variety of sources including company data, industry and field reports, public information, or purchased sources.
- Assesses market strategies by analysing related products, markets, or trends.
- Uses business intelligence data and tools to identify and monitor current and potential customers.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Social Science.
- Minimum of 2 years working in a similar field, with cognitive experience as analytics officer.
- Cognitive abilities in quantitative measurement of data
- Research and analysis skills
- Comfortable with word processing, spreadsheets, and financial enterprise resource software usage.
- Beginner / Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office suites
- Ability to present and communicate analysis and recommendations
- Ability to measure financial data to evaluate financial performance and position.
- Experience with SQL and PowerBI required.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.