Palmpay is a pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania and expanding to other markets this year. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: POS Support Technician (Software)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contracted
- We’re looking for an experienced POS Support Technician (Software) who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa.
- As a POS Support Technician (Software), you will work as a member of a technical support team and will report to the Support Manager. You will be required to assemble and configure POS software. You will provide both on and off-site support, telephone support, and remote access support for hardware and software for our Agents.
- You must be able to manage and perform assigned tasks effectively, work together with others as a cohesive team, communicate and act professionally within workplace and with clients, and maintain a good knowledge of existing and future software and hardware products.
- Our company environment is fun, energetic and personable. We recognize how integral each team member is to our growth and success, so we place great importance on finding the right match. Working with our supportive and inspiring team is truly a unique opportunity that provides motivated individuals with the potential for personal and financial growth.
Duties and Responsiblities
- Offer software support to include troubleshooting of POS and resolution of Agents & Merchants.
- Analyse users’ requirements and develop functional specifications for a better result.
- Install software updates and perform other POS functions.
- Perform functional testing, interpretation, and analysis of results of tests.
- Support and maintain POS terminals & devices.
- Use the required software to diagnose pending issues.
- Other designated tasks as assigned by the Line Manager.
- ND / HND / BSc in related fields.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a POS support technician (software).
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deliver within deadlines.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in configuration, installation, training and support of hardware or software products.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and Operating Systems.
- Some Evening and Weekend schedules will be required.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online