|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Proten International – Our client, a leading FinTech comany, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: POS Technician
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Fintech (Lending Company)
- POS installation, maintenance, Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair of hardware and software.
- Document, prioritize and follow up on all support tickets.
- Maintain working relationships with Clients and Partners.
- Propose and evaluate technical solutions and alternatives.
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Minimum of BSc. qualification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar role.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills.
- A positive customer service awareness
- Ability to support POS software, hardware development cycle to include requirement-based analysis.
- Ability to build and manage a team that is positive and willing to make efforts to achieve customer service goals.
N120,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online