SendMe Food Technology Limited was founded in 2020 in the ancient city of Ibadan, we are the fastest-growing food technology company in Nigeria. Sendme is using social commerce and artificial intelligence to meet the animal protein demands of Nigerian households and businesses at excellent prices. We do not just sell animal protein, we are passionate about redefining the food experience because we believe that food should not be merely perceived as a means to satisfy hunger, rather, it is relished, appreciated, and celebrated for its unique taste and culture. We are driven by a zeal to “go for more”. Therefore, we are committed to leveraging our strengths in technology to model a seamless and effective system that ensures quality and efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Poultry Supervisor
Locations: Ibadan, Iseyin & Olorunda – Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the activities of the poultry pensand its team.
- Follow the daily operations calendar strictly.
- Administer all medications and vaccinations on the prescribed dates.
- Validate all DOC for health status and expected count from the vendor before movement to the pens
- Escalate all problems to the Poultry coordinator/manager immediately.
- Follow the prescribed feeding formula to the letter.
- Feed hourly and ensure all birds are properly fed.
- Report data on weight, mortality, and inventory daily.
- Coordinate Poultry attendants to carry out assigned tasks.
- Coordinate harvesting operations for the pen
- Ensure hygiene of the pen before, during, and after stocking
- Any other duties assigned by the poultry coordinator/manager
- Candidates should possess minimum OND / HND qualification.
- 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
- Must have experience in Poultry farming – Breeders
- Must have handled at least 5000 birds
- Skill in the use of Google Sheets.
- Must be available to resume immediately.
N40,000 – N75,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th Ocotber, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.