Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Power Electrician (Generator)
Location: Mowe-Ibafo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry / Sector: Manufacturing / FMCG
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems
- Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems
- Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units.
- ND / Trade Test I, II, III / Technical Certificate in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years working experience with generators, and associated electrical systems
- Relevant experience in Generator maintenance, Alternator and Control Panels, Troubleshooting capability, Specific Electrical Switchgear
- Generator Training done from reputed institutes.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.