Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Power Service Specialist
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- To ensure constant repair and maintenance of power plant machines and equipment for effective production.
- Ensure smooth running of power plants (Aggreko and Diesel engines) to avoid unplanned shutdown
- Ensure uninterrupted supply of compressed air (both process and instrument air) to the factory at all times and daily/routine checks on equipment.
- Ensure smooth change-over of power during power outage and communicate effectively with electrical team to achieve this.
- Proper tagging of machine parameters and logbooks for record purposes.
- Ensure all equipment are operated and effectively maintained according to Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) regulations, with the right Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs) being used
- Ensure employees comply with relevant Quality Management System (QMS), food safety, Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS) & Environmental Management System (EMS) policies and procedures.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in Glass or related industry
- Good communication skills – oral and written
- Knowledge of equipment handing, preventive maintenance and routine maintenance of Centrifugal compressors, screw compressors, Refrigerant Air Dryers
- Knowledge of cooling towers operation, Diesel, Gas generator and Gas turbine operation and maintenance
- Ability to handle natural gas and Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) equipment
- Ability to operate centrifugal water pumps.
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online