Apply for SPM Professionals Limited Recruitment 2021 as jobs and career vacancies open for suitably qualified candidates. SPM is a firm with an unparalleled mix of strategic and technical expertise in business development, financial management, management consulting and corporate training programmes structured with industry specifics and functional applications. SPM has built for itself a reputation for producing results and a driven excellence culture for client’s satisfaction both regionally and internationally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Press Manager / Graphics Designer
Location: Wuse, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Dealing directly with customers and other managers
- Selling printing services to customers and developing new business
- Estimating the cost of the print job
- Negotiating prices and sending quotes to customers
- Monitoring stock levels and buying print production materials — ink, toner, paper
- Organising work schedules and managing staff
- Making sure that print machinery is used effectively
- Making sure that work is finished by agreed deadlines and to budget
- Checking the quality of the finished work
- Ability to create graphics designs and images.
- Good at communicating and negotiating with others
- Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Good with figures and budgets
- Interested in design, colour and shape
- Able to solve problems
- Good at using computers
- Good at organising tasks and people
- Willing to keep up with new technology
- Good at working under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to use Coreldraw, Adobe Illustrator/ photoshop, Canva amongst others.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply for SPM Professionals Limited Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and application letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.