|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Principal Designer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
- Assist in maintaining project controls.
- Develop highly complex conceptual designs.
- Coordinate the design of facilities, systems, and equipment related to disciplines (i.e. structural, piping, electrical, Instrumentation, and mapping) under a minimum amount of supervision.
- May assume the responsibility of discipline lead designer.
- B.Sc / HND in related Engineering field.
- Higher Diploma or equivalent with 10 years of upstream oil and gas design experience.
- Principal piping designers will have experience in structural design and mapping.
- Principal subsea designers will have experience in geophysical and spatial (and 3D) mapping.
- A thorough working knowledge of AutoCAD and Rebis design packages are a requirement.
- A working knowledge of Civil 3D, GIS and the ESARI Arc view software for mapping are a requirement for the senior subsea designer.
- Ability to work in dual units (English and SI) is a requirement.
- A working knowledge of MS office products.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: B.Sc / HND in related Engineering field.
- Experience: Minimum Experience 10 Year
- Other experience: Higher diploma or equivalent with 10 years of upstream oil and gas design experience.
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.