|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Principal Discipline Engineer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
- Plans, schedules, and supervises the overall design and engineering activities, either within or cross discipline.
- Coordination of inter disciplinary checks, design reviews and HAZOPS or similar studies/reviews.
- Completion of conceptual scopes of work and preliminary designs.
- Review and management of project and general specifications, engineering procedures and engineering policy.
- Responsible for all work completed in his/her section.
- Prepares the documentation for all projects and ensures that it is properly archived.
- Responsible for the training and development of engineers in his/her section.
- Prepare staff evaluations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant branch of Engineering.
- COREN Registered Professional Engineer.
- 15 years of experience in design of offshore oil and gas production facilities including 12 years’ experience in engineering design of oil facilities, petrochemical or oil and gas handling projects and training/competence development for junior engineers.
- Thorough knowledge of oil field engineering construction methods including its practice and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience working on engineering teams on at least 3 projects of total value US$15 MM each construction contract value.
- Familiar with codes standards regulations and practices applicable to the design and construction of offshore structures/production facilities, including:
- Civil/Structural API, AISC, AWS D1.1, CP110, CP 114, etc.
- Electrical/PACO – e.g. IP, API, NEC, ISA, ANSI, AGA, NEMA, etc.
- Mechanical – e.g. API, ANSI, ASME, NACE, etc.
- Process – e.g. API, ANSI, ASME, NACE, etc.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant branch of engineering
- Experience: Minimum Experience 15 Years
- Other experience: 15 years of experience in design of offshore oil and gas production facilities including 12 years’ experience in engineering design of oil facilities
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2022.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.