Fadac Strategic Outsourcing – Our client is a group of passionate and hard-working action-takers who are in the business of eradicating trash.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- They research and develop new technologieswith the aim of reducing plastic pollution in the areas.
- Devise and use fruitfulsourcing strategies.
- Discover profitable suppliers andinitiatebusiness and organizationpartnership for the company.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients.
- Control spend andbuild a culture oflong-term saving on procurement costs.
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track inventory, and the supply of goods.
- Preparing procurement reports.
- A Degree in any related field.
- 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Proven working experience as a Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer or Head of Procurement
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques in a recycling company.
- Talent in negotiations and networking.
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.