|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Renmoney – We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Procurement Officer assists with purchasing materials and supplies for the organization at competitive prices as well as negotiating contracts with vendors, managing inventories, checking payments, initiating business partnerships, re-evaluating existing contracts, applying risk management procedures, and improving company effectiveness.
In this role you will:
- Process and follow-up on all vendor expense tickets for the team.
- Store and Inventory Management.
- Vendor management (Vendor identification, vendor registration, vendor evaluation, vendor conflict mitigation & resolution, company reputation management
- Purchase requisition & order
- Cost planning & control
- Policy and procedure drafting/review.
Ideally you will have:
- B.Sc. Degree in any field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Relevant professional qualifications.
We are the place for you, if:
- You are excited about technology and the complexities of the future. You’re looking for a place to learn and grow.
- You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals.
- You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Enjoy adding structure and developing approaches to ambiguous problems
- Are a self-starter, take initiative, work collaboratively, and can self-manage in ambiguity
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are excel and numbers-savvy and very detail oriented
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
- Are used to working in/with a large team.
What is in it for you
- You’ll work on solutions to complex, real-world challenges with tangible social and economic impact.
- You will receive competitive compensation and work with passionate teammates in a flat, performancedriven culture.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online