|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer (Vehicle Spare Parts)
Job ID: PO2021047
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Source, negotiate and purchase auto/vehicle parts from local and foreign vendors
- Evaluate the vendor’s quotes to ensure it is line with the technical requirements of the company
- Look up and match parts numbers with the vehicle details given as per requisition.
- Examine returned parts for defects, and exchange defective parts or refund money.
- Survey efficiently the spare parts markets for competitive substitutes
- Implement internal procurement strategies to cater cost reduction, short lead times and timely response to the company
- Develop and maintain relations with vendors to ensure best discounts and deliveries requirements
- Assist the Procurement Manager in ensuring that the organization secures the best deals for products and services it purchases.
- Cary out other duties as assigned by management periodically.
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering or Purchasing and Supplying or related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Procurement of vehicle spare parts
- Must have strong contract negotiation and management skills
- A membership of professional bodies such as CIPSAN will be an added advantage
- Must be honest and transparent
- Must be very smart and able to work under presure
- Applicants should be resident or willing to relocate to Ibadan.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV along with passport photographs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.