TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement / Supply Chain Associate
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- TAG Energy seeks a Procurement Officer to join its fast-growing supply chain team.
- The incumbent will be responsible for managing and facilitating the supply chain relationship with various clients by ensuring that the materials and services requirements of a specific line of business are provided to the client’s requirements.
- Reviewing and interpreting clients’ supply chain requirements, planning and organizing a course of action and negotiating contracts as required.
- Purchase materials, goods, services and business services based on the specifications and requirements of the client.
- Negotiate and research of suppliers and commodities
- Analyze and evaluate supplier bids, tenders, proposals, or quotations and review with Supply Chain Manager.
- Negotiate prices and delivery conditions.
- Interpret inventory requests, production schedules, purchase requisitions and orders.
- Monitor the quality and timeliness of materials and goods supplied; follow-up the status of purchase orders with vendors to ensure timely delivery.
- Communicate status of orders with internal customers.
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any related field from an accredited institution.
- 1 – 3 years experience
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS Office including Word and Excel.
- Candidates must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision or no supervision.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Must be ready and able to work well within a small team environment.
- Must have great organizational and administrative skills.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
Commensurate with Experience.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online