|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Pricing Strategist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assessing data from a variety of sources to uncover insights into pricing strategies and market trends.
- Setting effective pricing for products to drive product adoption and profitability
- Analyzing and translating pricing data into actionable profit-enhancing strategies for products and the business at large
- Applying statistical modeling methods to determine the potential impact of pricing strategies on profitability
- Monitoring business liquidity to ensure pricing strategies delivers optimal liquidity for the business
- Developing dynamic pricing tools to effectively respond to changing market needs and trends.
- Create and provide visibility around existing pricing strategies, including identifying key performance indicators and dashboard views to convey to senior leadership
- Utilize profit and loss information to facilitate informed decision making around what leads, channels, and segments of our business to help drive via pricing strategy
- Preparing and presenting pricing analysis findings to the product team and organization leadership
- Address issues and concerns raised by team members relating to product pricing
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years of work experience
- B.Sc in Economics, Business Management, or other Management Science courses.
- Professional qualifications like ACCA, ICAN, CFA would be an added advantage
Skills / Competencies:
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methods and data analysis.
- Extensive experience in analyzing pricing strategies and forecasting revenue and market share.
- Experience in collaborating on pricing strategies with sales and marketing departments.
- Ability to keep abreast of industry trends and develop dynamic pricing tools.
- Advanced ability to present pricing analysis reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
- Competence to analyze financial and non-financial data
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.