|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable organization in the Manufacturing Industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production / Operations Supervisor
- Responsible for supervising the day-to-day activities, particularly its operations, meeting and exceeding our production and operations targets.
- The target is to ensure that the daily production target of 12 Tons is met and at least two containers are loaded per week
- Liaise with the forwarders for material availability and when to be loaded.
- Source for containers for loading at any point of loading.
- Secure external labour for loading
- Make necessary preparation for loading, Nylon, Jumbo bags, payment for labour etc.
- Supervise and record the loading process
- Liaise with the forwarders online with the pictures of loading.
- Lock and take various pictures of loading and carry out other loading functions
- Coordinating the Process of Breaking of Batteries which includes (raising of batteries, sourcing approval for batteries to be broken, taking records of various components of materials as well as making payments).
- HND / BSc qualification
- Proven experience in the manufacturing industry preferably chemical.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an Operations Supervisor
- Must also be rooted in productions
- Have knowledge of inventory
- Have knowledge of supply chain.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.