Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client, a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Descriptions / Responsibilities
- Plant Operation Strategy – To develop plant operations strategy/policy, processes and procedure.
- To manage the implementation of all the relevant applicable SOP’s.
- To set the direction of the plant operation, forecast monthly production plan, weekly target, and prepare action plans for self and individual team members.
- The Production Supervisor appointed will be responsible to execute planning and co-coordination at various levels i.e
- Production Planning, Maintenance Schedule Planning, Inventory Planning (Product & Packaging), Workforce Planning, Shift Planning, Housekeeping Planning, etc.
- Day to Day Management – To manage the day-to-day operations of the shop floor providing guidance, encouraging teamwork, and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high-performance standards.
- Day-to-day coordination among various functions for planning, procurement from other plants, production & dispatch planning as per customer requirements.
- To plan for Manpower as per shop-floor operations and job allocation for the people on fewer production days.
- Operational Targets – Monitoring achievement against Production Plan, Cost of Production, Production Efficiency, Operating Efficiency, Overall Equipment Efficiency, Direct Labor cost, and Production Budget monitoring and reporting.
- Managing Timelines and work priorities and allocating resources to meet the assigned shop floor timelines and goals. Ensuring the effectual adopting of new programs and policies, providing training in order to meet improved requirements ordered by clients.
- To supervise and enforce quality standards as applicable and work on implementation of GMP, HACCP & ISO.
- People Management – Manages effective communication by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff, providing formal and informal feedback on performance and training needs – in order to maximize subordinate and department performance.
- Reporting – To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies, and standards.
- Safety Health & Environment – Ensure compliance to all relevant on-floor/off-floor safety, health, and environmental procedures across the department in order to promote a healthy and safe work environment.
- B.Sc. / HND in related field
- Certification in a related field is a plus.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience as Production Supervisor in Food Science Background.
- Well exposed to process operations.
- Well-versed with ISO / HACCP and other quality and safety standards.
- As per the need of the business, the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV ‘MS WORD FORMAT’ to: email@example.com using ‘PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR’ as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.