Fadac Resources and Services – Our client, a leading Chemical Manufacturing Company in Nigeria with a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 1000+ trade partners is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure production with Quality as per standard grades BOM.
- Maintaining process through SPC & maintain quality.
- Maintain processing parameters.
- Prepare shift report & ensure optimum Output.
- To build a strong production local Team with the growth-oriented approach.
- Focusing on areas like machine downtime, proper manpower arrangement Wastage & rejections.
- New color and new grade trials.
- Coordinate with the maintenance team in case of breakdown.
- Daily Production booking and generating raw material issue slip.
- B.Sc. or Diploma in Plastic Processing Engineering
- Should possess 3 – 5 years of experience working on masterbatch company, manufacturing color masterbatch, twin-screw extruders, kneader machines, high-speed mixer, underwater pelletizer
- Very good experience in Processing of HDPE / PP / LLDPE / EVA / HIPS / GPPS / PET
- Excellent Knowledge of production, maintenance, troubleshooting. Excellent skills in process setting & root cause analysis, solving production and quality problems
- Good expertise in safety and healthy environment, hygienic workplace, manpower control, wastage control and improve quantity and quality
- Experience in handling; Twin Screw Extruders, Kneader Machines, Injection Molding Machine, High-speed mixer, Pulverizer machine.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online