|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Global Manpower Limited or “GML” is the outsourcing arm of MacTay. We specialize in the provision of outsourcing services to Organizations with the objective of ensuring that our clients have a highly engaged workforce dedicated in achieving their corporate objective without the hassle of losing focus on their core business activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Ojota and Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Planning and scheduling production activities and supervising the production process.
- Ensuring the effective management of production line.
- Making sure the good are produced on time.
- Estimating production costs and determining the high quality standard.
- Ensuring maintenance of cost effective and high quality standards.
- Monitoring the production practices and setting the schedules as required.
- Working out the materials and human resources as needed.
- Taking decision regarding the operating unit’s layout, size and range of production to deliver and arrangement of work processes.
- Keeping abreast of health and safety strategies.
- Liaising with different departments such as maintenance managers to prevent ant probable delay in production
- Supervising product standards and enforcing quality control programs.
- Work with shift supervisor and direct the work of all employees in the maintenance unit.
- Reviewing the performance of all staff within your department and identifying training necessities for them.
- Carry out other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the General Manager.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree with 5 – 7 years work experience.
N180,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.