|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Sales Staff (PSS)
Locations: Abuja, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Minna – Niger, Enugu, Ibadan – Oyo, Uyo – Akwa Ibom, Kaduna, Asaba – Delta, Benin – Edo, Onitsha – Anambra and Warri, Sapele – Delta
- We are looking for a competitive sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients
- The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas
- The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generates or follow through sales leads
- Attend meetings, sales events and training to keep abreast of the latest developments.
- Candidate must be HND / B.Sc holder in any course of study and class of Degree
- Age is 26 years and above
- Terrain/location knowledge of a minimum of 5 years is required
- Ability to deliver Instant Results is expected from all Applicants
- Good communication skills are required
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the insurance sector
- Applicants must be charismatic and must be able to display the existence of a large customer base.
- Candidate must reside in the following cities: Port-Harcourt, Minna, Enugu, Abuja, Ibadan, Uyo, Kaduna, Asaba, Benin, Onitsha, Warri, Sapele.
- The staff will be entitled to a base pay
- The commission is tied to every transaction/deal you are able to close successfully
- Opportunity to be converted as a full-term employee will be based on performance
- The commission is one of the best in the industry
- You are entitled to HMO after confirmation (3 months).
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Professional Sales Staff and Location” as the subject of the email.