|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Program Assistant
Locations: Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano
- Under the supervision and oversight from the Program Officer, the Program Assistant will perform functional assistance in relation to planning, design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting of activities under the PLANE program.
- She/He will provide support in strengthening systems of reporting on program activities, program strategies and work plan.
- She/He will also support the program officer in capacity building efforts aimed at Local Implementing Agencies (IAs).
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- B.Sc / BA in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences, or its recognized equivalent with 2 – 3 years of relevant experience with international development programs.
- Or MS/MA degree in public health, business administration, health sciences, behavioral sciences, or its recognized equivalent with 1-2 years relevant experience with international development programs.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
- Ability to work well with others, develop and maintain compatibility among recipients of assistance.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, cross cultural and collaborative.
- Outstanding communication skills (Oral and Written).
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send should forward a suitability statement (Application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (ie by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.