|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
HRLeverage Africa – Our client, a Developmental NGO located in Abuja, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Analysts Executive (NGO)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire Analysts and Associates to join their growing team. If you are smart, innovative, and passionate about making impact, this job is the ideal place for you..
- As part of the team, the Senior Associate will serve as the internal project team lead, overseeing the development and timely achievement of project deliverables and milestones and coordinating with project manager to deliver project objectives..
- Research and identify business opportunities and potential clients.
- Lead the development and submission of grant applications, and technical response to RFPs or expression of interest (EOIs)
- Lead the development of project strategy plans based on logical framework approaches.
- Work with key stakeholders to define project goals, objectives, purpose, and scope.
- Assign duties to team members and ensure that tasks are completed as
- scheduled and within budget.
- Maintain project timeframes, objectives, and communications.
- Collect the necessary information required to start and complete projects.
- Lead the analysis of project data and producing insights to optimize performance.
Monitoring and Controlling:
- Monitor the progress of a project.
- Manage the project’s budget.
- Ensure that key milestones are reached.
- Compare actual performance against planned/scheduled performance.
- Conduct project review and create detailed reports for executive staff.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any field
- First-class or second-class (upper) degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum of 3 years post graduate experience
- Strong leadership experience and capabilities
Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical insurance, competitive compensation, generous bonuses, rapid career growth, and the opportunity to work with a team of seasoned consultants and ever-expanding network of industry experts.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.