La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited – As an international registered microfinance bank, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers, including savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposit accounts.
Fully client oriented, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers great flexibility, independence and financial security to help clients stay committed to their short and long term financial goals. Formally incorporated as La Fayette Microfinance Bank, the bank started full operation in February 2013 and has built a strong client base, serving clients from eight branch networks in Ibadan– Bodija, Challenge, Dugbe, Gbagi and Iwo road, Ogbomosho, Oyo and Saki towns, all strategically situated within close proximity to customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project and Partnership Officer
- Support the portfolio management decision process through the creation of project charters, scope documents, risk assessments and budgets
- Lead efforts in developing work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports
- Executing the defined project plan to ensure that the project team completes their assignments according to plan
- Monitoring and controlling the work to ensure that the project remains on track and in control
- Planning for contingencies and report project baseline variances.
- Identify and anticipate risks and issues. Facilitate resolution, mitigation, and appropriate escalation
- Contribute to management of project risk
- Assess inter-project dependencies and gauge the financial impact and risk of the project
- Support in the definition of project quality standards and ensure these standards are adhered to during project execution and delivery
- Closing the project to formalize acceptance of the project result and release project resources
- Measure and report on value achieved and business benefits realized through projects
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to team members
- Provide performance feedback for project team members.
- Develops and implements a Partnership Strategy that supports the bank’s Strategy, ensures the very best of relationships with partners, clients and stakeholders.
- Ensures that all team members understand the importance of the Partnership Strategy and how it relates to them and that they are fully involved in its implementation.
- Ensures excellent relations with key partners, and put in place systems that maintain them.
- Ensures effective engagement of strategic partners.
- Maintains a database of information relating to Partners such other details as are relevant to the development and maintenance of those partnerships.
- Develops and manages Memorandum of Understandings as may arise from partnerships
- Perform detailed desk research on potential partners.
- Creating the proposals and presentations to enable partnership opportunities.
- Following-up on conversations and processes.
- Identifying best practices and incorporating new ideas for partnership building
- Conduct feasibility studies and confirm results with business units to facilitate decision making
- Engaging with the business to understand needs and gather requirements
- Change Control
- Managing expectations
- Communicating with management and stakeholders to enable successful and timely project completion.
- Support the development of new products/services or changes/improvements of existing products to better meet client’s needs
- Support the whole process of development of new products / services (from conception to sales) with concerned department (MCU, OPE, LOG, IT….)
- Perform other duties and tasks requested by immediate supervisor in accordance with bank’s regulations and policies.
- First Degree (B.Sc / HND) in any discipline
- 3 – 5 years work experience as a project manager
- Project Management certification will be an added advantage.
- Use of MS Office is a must with excellent analytic and presentation skills.
- Builds and maintains partnerships, achieves projects results for impact, innovates and embraces change, thinks and acts strategically, works collaboratively with others, and excellent team manager.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online