Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Assurance Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- The primary role of the Project Manager (PM) is to ensure the management of all project assurances, on behalf of a Client (Client Rep), of an FPSO currently about to go through an upgrade, hook up and recertification scope to bring into class, which has been on hot standby for the last three years.
Scope of Work
The activities covered under their Scope of Work, which will focus initially on the FPSO upgrade, hook up and recertification scope will include but not be limited to:
- Take a lead in health, safety and environmental performance for all FPSO activities
- Project Assurance Management Activities
- Supervision of a core team of Project Management, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and associated support staff
- Supervision of Ad-Hoc specialist SME support / services on an as-needed basis
- Establish positive working relationships with all main Contractors, Sub-Contractors and Vendors to facilitate the above activities and contribute to the success of the project.
The Terms of Reference and Technical Support Services are summarized below:
Due Diligence Review:
Conduct a detailed due diligence review of current state of the asset that captures the following:
- FPSO Fitness for Service reviews
- Production capabilities and Optimisation opportunities
- Operations Requirement
- OPEX and CAPEX reviews
Operations Readiness Review:
Conduct an Operations Readiness Review for the FPSO including review of the following:
- Commissioning and Start-Up Plan
- Maintenance Philosophy
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) Study
- Operations Philosophy
- Detailed Pre-Start-Up Safety Review (PSSR)
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant branch of Engineering
- Experience: Minimum of 20 years experience
- Other experience: 20 years’ experience in Oil & Gas, including substantial roles and time working for an operato
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Project management or program management qualification eg. Prince2, APM Practitioner etc
- Proven track record of delivery in this area (FPSOs, Contractor, Project Management) through highly skilled management, technical and behavioural skills.
- Expected to have an analytical and data driven approach to your work
- Previous experience within a project management / project assurance position
Application Closing Date
3rd August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online