Crowd Force is building Africa’s Largest offline distribution network. We enable businesses, FMCGs, Government and NGOs collect reliable market data through extensive agent network.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job type: Full Time
- We are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to manage the organization of key client projects and accomplish project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Client Relationship Management
- Data analysis
- Educational background, preferably in the fields of Computer Science or Project Management
- Experience as a project administrator in the information, technology, and Data sector
- Technical background, with data analytics skills and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office/ Project
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online