Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Driver
Locations: Adamawa, Borno and Yobe
- The Project Driver will provide a variety of transportation support to the project.
- He will convey project Staff and Consultants to designated approved locations, ensure adequate safety, cleanliness, security and maintenance of the project vehicle assigned, ensure proper day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle through timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, timely changes of oil, check of tires, brakes, car washing, etc.
- Ensure availability of all the required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, vehicle logs, office directory, and necessary spare parts.
- Plan route and requirements by studying schedule or ad-hoc request by the office.
- Ensure passengers adhere to all road safety regulations.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Secondary School Leaving Certificates, Apprentice Certificate or any other equivalent certificates with 5-6 years’ experience
- Must have a Trade Test Certificate and a valid Driving License
- Must have expert knowledge of driving rules and regulations
- Experience as a Driver mechanic will be an added advantage
- Experience with large complex organizations preferred.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Click Here for More Information
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.