|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Off-Field Concepts Limited – We blend creative, strategic planning with expert knowledge to tackle the toughest challenges for businesses. Today’s businesses need the right blend of people and technology to attain and accelerate growth. At Off-Field we have the right mix of solutions to optimize your people and technology so we are able to grow with you. We provide best-in-class solutions in Physical Security and Safety, Electrical Contracting Services, Information and Communication Technology, Extra-Low Voltage (ELV) works, and Automation systems. Our smart home automation systems are the best your money can afford.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Management Assistant
The Project management assistant will provide a full range of technical and project support to the technical team including:
- Work closely with the Technical Director to develop, plan and/or implement projects;
- Communicating with stakeholders regarding project needs and goals;
- Contributing to the planning and development of projects;
- Supporting the coordination and management of projects;
- Researching information as required;
- Performing administrative tasks such as preparing invoices, estimates, attending meetings, etc;
- Keeping track of and reporting on project progress;
- Completing any tasks assigned by the Technical Director in an efficient and timely manner;
- Develop and implement detailed action plans for activities;
- Plan and carry out supportive supervisory visits using developed checklists;
- Support the technical team to develop and review technical resource materials and programming tools to support meeting project objectives;
- Work with administrative and finance staff to plan and organize logistics;
- Carry out administrative duties including preparing and managing schedules, official correspondence and follow up and tracking budgets;
- Assist in the monitoring and evaluation system.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS) in Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer Technology, Computer Science or other relevant field;
- 2+ years experience in Project Management;
- PMP certification is an added advantage;
- The ideal candidate should possess excellent project reporting skills including the ability to present information in a structured flowing manner;
- Ability to assess problems and develop solutions;
- Strong IT skills;
- CAD drawing skills;
- Good knowledge of spreadsheets, Gantt chart, e.t.c.;
- Good skills in Infographics;
- Ability to travel when necessary.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.