|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
UnoCasa Limited – Our team comprises vibrant individuals who are passionate about providing strategic human resources support to businesses. Our drive is business success and because we know a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, we engage your team to ensure weak links do not exist.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- The Project Manager will lead a team of discipline specialists, program analysts, consultants, and service providers to assess requirements; plan, analyze, and design interventions; facilitate execution, monitor, and evaluate the progress of the projects.
- S/he shall also be responsible for managing internal & external interfaces and provide support as may be required to stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of interventions on schedule, within budget and in line with extant rules.
Roles and Responsibilities
Strategy and Planning
The strategy and planning roles of the project Manager include:
- Facilitating the development of the goals, objectives and targets for the program;
- Developing a short, medium and long-term work programme;
- Defining an outcome focused performance indicators measures aligned to the national aspirations, program objectives and existing realities;
- Mobilizing resources (human, capital, organizational) to assess needs, develop and implement solutions
- Developing budget for the project’s operations and, assessing and tracking budget requirements for the interventions
- Defining KPIs, milestones and other critical project dates in conjunction with the execution teams;
- Facilitating interface interactions, monitor and evaluate progress and effectiveness of interface actions;
- Ensuring that interventions are in alignment with the objectives of the project, regulations, policies, standards and best practices;
- Developing and maintaining a performance management system to track progress against plan in terms of schedule, costs, quality, benefits and other impacts
- Monitoring and providing support for external governance coordination
- Developing and maintaining dashboards and creating reports for project principals and stakeholders.
Communications and stakeholder management:
- Facilitating the set up and maintain a robust stakeholder management framework to ensure two-way information exchange between project principals and stakeholders.
- Defining and facilitating the implementation of a communications framework for the project to ensure adequate dissemination of the relevant information to the target audience
- Supervising and managing the performance of staff in the project monitoring and evaluation unit.
- Coaching and mentoring staff in the organization and relevant stakeholders to deliver project objectives
- Providing training to facilitate the delivery of the project’s objectives (e.g. project and change management)
- Supporting stakeholders to institute change manage programs to achieve the program objectives.
Education and Experience
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a quantitative discipline (preferably, Engineering, Social Sciences, Economics, Statistics or Applied Sciences)
- Experience: Minimum of 8-10 years experience with Proven project management skills, evidenced by number, type and scale of projects managed and delivered from start to finish. Industry experience and relevant professional qualifications (e.g. PMP, Prince II) is an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proven experience in managing complex programs, preferably in the public sector
- Thorough understanding of program/project management principles, techniques and methods
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and ley metrics
- Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, reporting and budgeting
- Working knowledge of MS Office and project management tools (e.g. Primavera, MS Project)
- Experience in developing and maintaining performance dashboards
- Excellent organization and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of commercial and technical risk assessments.
- Ability to develop and implement operations, policies, and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to solve operational issues; coordinate and work with multi-disciplinary teams; deal with complex priorities & issues and maintain effective working relationships.
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Resumes to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.