|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Klinserv, a Facilities Management Company, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager – PMP
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for project initiation, planning, executing and monitoring; Develop Project Charter, Develop Project Management Plan, Direct & Manage Project Execution, Monitor & Control Project Work, Perform Integrated Change Control, Collect Requirements, Define Scope, Create WBS, Verify Scope, Control Scope, Project Time Management, Define Activities, Sequence Activities, Estimate Activity Resources, Estimate Activity Duration, Develop Schedule, Control Schedule, Project Cost Management, Estimate Costs, Control Costs, etc
- Responsible for planning, completion and profitable management and operation of the services within projects embarked upon within the different business units
- To ensure the satisfaction of internal and external customers on the different projects within the relevant business units
- Work with internal and external customers to develop project scope, documentation and plans in line organization goals as prescribed from time to time
- Be responsible to meet or exceed required project/program goals and outcomes. and provide GMD with updates, status, and outcomes as requested.
- Develop, improve, and maintain a knowledge bank for the group and ensure that all staffs are informed and knowledgeable about current policies, business processes and procedures.
- Serve as Technical/Executive Assistant to the Chairman
- Must be proficient in MS Projects or similar; POWERPOINT, and EXCEL.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years work experience.
N150,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.