Nicole Sinclair – Our client, a key player in the Hospitality industry, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We seeks to hire a Project Officer who will ensure that the organization’s interior design standards are maintained and all renovations, refurbishments and construction activities are completed in record time and within budget to the organization’s specifications and standards.
- Establish and maintain the organization’s interior design policy and procedure standards.
- Coordinate room standardization activities within approved budget and time lines
- Develop budget conscious and strategic designs for Management’s approval
- Ensure proper planning of all renovation / revamp work to ensure efficient use of human and material resources at the least possible cost
- Plan and ensure timely execution of approved renovation / revamping plans.
- Coordinate the engagement of contractors.
- Collate and vet all documentation regulating contractor engagement, including invoicing and payment.
- Actively review / check contractors ‘activities to ensure error-free deliverables.
- Meet project deadlines. Communicate any obstacle well in advance so that corrective actions can be taken by other team members and Management.
- Ensure the availability of tools and other supplies to attend to operational needs.
- Take regular inventory of work materials and tools to avoid wastage
- Prepare annual budgets for the unit.
- Ensure prompt and accurate reporting of incidents and accidents through the appropriate channels
- Document and comply with SOP, safety standards and procedures
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or similar.
- At least 5 years’ experience in same similar role
- Demonstrate expert knowledge in design trends and appropriate product application.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge on construction documentation.
- Customer service skills
- Complaint handling and conflict resolution
- Organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Attention to details
- Time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work within a project team – delegating / managing
- Expertise in layout, color, lighting and material selections.
Application Closing Date
27th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online