|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Projects & Services Financial Controller
Req ID: 00802D
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reports To: Chief Financial Officer
Division: INT MEA-AAF-Finance
- The Role will be responsible for managing cost controlling, evaluating and managing risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, controlling the performance, overseeing financial operations, analysing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, coordinating auditing processes, and ensuring accuracy of financial information.”
- Monitor progress achieved and provide insight and analysis to support operational decision-making, identify issues and advises management on action plans and operational strategies to resolve. Drive appropriate cost structure, productivity optimization, and capital efficiency, manage and closely monitor the cash flow and takes action to improve Net Working Capital.
- Assess business risk exposure and define risk mitigation strategies to reduce impact on business performance. Ensure risk management processes are consistently implemented in own area of responsibility and identify and communicate commercial and financial risks and opportunities from business propositions.
- Ensure transparency in financial reporting and disclosures, define and implement internal control regarding financial and non-financial operations, compliance with corporate and country standard, regulations, and guidelines. Support internal and external audit, sign off Assurance letter for the area of responsibility.
- Monthly Consolidation of Actual Sales vs Best Estimate with PMs (Comparison with Actual vs Best Estimate ),Sales report Simulation vs BE Comparison, Project Closing support for region PC
- Full Month end closing settlement, Month end closing settlement run, Prepare for month end closing entries, Support on audit requirement related to month end entries,
- Provide monthly project and portfolio reporting and analysis, ad-hoc reports as required, including, but not limited to forecasting and variance analysis, and split at organizational unit level
- Provide region project Controller, FBP and Execution Center leader with required financial performance data.
- Have a significant level of experience in an accounting role with a Controllership focus, i.e., a Chief Accountant, preferably within the international business environment
- Experience in Business Finance partnering for Commercial Teams, strategic and financial planning, P&L management and financial analysis
- A good level of numeracy and experience performing quantitative and qualitative analysis
Education & Experience
- Graduate Degree with major on Finance, Accounting and Management
- Qualified Chartered / Certified Public Accountant (or local equivalent) (preferred)
- 5 – 10 years of business & relevant experience
- Operations oriented person with good communication skills.
- Organized, structured, logical, and systematic in their approach
- Confident/Self Starter with a proactive approach to meeting challenges and overcoming obstacles through assuming full ownership
- Focused on delivering to internal and external deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to change in accordance with business needs
- Strong Microsoft office skills (Excel)
- SAP knowledge is required
- HFM knowledge is required
- Fluent in English.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online