Qatar Airways Recruitment 2021 is ongoing as vacancy opens for suitably qualified candidates. Apply for Qatar Airways Jobs Recruitment slated to close within the stated application deadlines.
Qatar Airways is proud to be one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and thanks to our customers’ response to our offerings, we are also the world’s fastest-growing airline.
We connect more than 160 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivalled level of service from our home and hub, the Five-star airport, Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
1 Qatar Airways
We are therefore inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for Qatar Airways Recruitment 2021 into the position below.
Job Title: Regional Airport Services Manager – West Africa
Job Id: 21000040
Category: Cargo & Airport Operations
About the Role
- We have an open position for Regional Airport Services Manager – West Africa based in Lagos – Nigeria.
- The role is responsible for ensuring that Airport and other airport operations falling under jurisdictions run smoothly, cost effectively and aligned with the safety and security requirement.
- You will ensure to provide customers with Qatar Airways 5-star service promise. You will manage stations performance within your portfolio and ensure that service consistency is adhered based on set KPIs and targets.
- You will manage the Airport Manager performance and will liaise closely with Senior Management.
Specific Accountabilities for the Role
- Implementing Ground Services strategy at a grass roots level.
- Accountable for stations overall Operational requirements including Safety & Security, Business and Contingency plans and Emergency and Accident response.
- Ensuring that overall airport operations meet QR’s standard, policies and procedures whilst satisfying local and international standards and conforming to aviation regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for all areas of Airport operations.
- Ensuring that QR staff, service providers and handling agencies always provide highest level of service to both customers and colleagues whilst delivering QR’s product and services at a 5-star level.
- Managing the services and day-to-day operations within the respective Lounges.
- Ensuring that Lounge usage policy and standards are maintained across the respective Lounges and are reviewed regularly.
- Managing the station’s budget and operating costs.
- Enhancing and protecting revenue without compromising customer’s satisfaction, safety and security.
- Optimizing the work force at stations level to minimize cost and ensure adequate coverage.
- Managing the Handling agent and Suppliers to ensure that they deliver services and products as stipulated in the contract.
- Establishing the department or teams objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
Be part of an extraordinary story:
- Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
- Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
- Together, everything is possible.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following qualifications and skills:
- Relevant College or University qualification to a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 7 years of job-related experience
- Experience within an airline, customer service environment or GHA operations environment
- Experience as an Airport Manager with a major airline.
- Extensive overall knowledge of all areas and the airline/ airport operation
- Work experience in a multi-cultural environment.
- Leadership / Management skills.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2021.
How to Apply for Qatar Airways Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Latest Related Job Vacancies
Synapse Services Recruitment 2021 May
Telecommunications Solutions Limited Recruitment 2021 May
Recore Limited Recruitment 2021 May
Astra Polaris Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2021 May
Wema Bank Recruitment 2021 May
GTBank Recruitment 2021 May
UAC Food Limited Recruitment 2021 May