Qatar Airways Recruitment 2022 is currently ongoing as job vacancies open for interested and suitably qualified candidates via its Application job portal in Nigeria. Qatar Airways Application portal, Career and Job Vacancies in Nigeria is open for job applications. Apply for the Qatar Airways Job Recruitment 2022 exercise which is slated to close immediately the application deadline elapses.
Qatar Airways is proud to be one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and thanks to our customers’ response to our offerings, we are also the world’s fastest-growing airline. We connect more than 160 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivalled level of service from our home and hub, the Five-star airport, Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for Qatar Airways Recruitment 2022 into the position below
Job Title: Customer Experience – Airport Services Duty Officer
Job Id: 154102
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Category: Cargo & Airport Operations
About the Role
- We are recruiting for an Airport Services Duty Officer based in Lagos, Nigeria. In this role, you will supervise and control flight-handling activities such as flight editing, check-in, transfers and boarding, in order to ensure a high service standard.
- You will achieve optimum customer satisfaction and on-time department of flights.
- You will also have overall control of the shift as a direct representative of the Airport Services Manager. You will also ensure punctuality and safety of all Qatar Airways operations.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Ensuring that passenger and aircraft handling practices conform to the safety and security standards
- Ensuring that all QR aircraft handling standards are met on a shift basis
- Managing and controlling manpower on the shift, in order to optimize utilization and to maintain staff morale and discipline
- Ensuring proper allocation of manpower and resources in the airport operations
- Completing checks to ensure adequate standards are maintained
- Resolving customer problems and complaints while on duty and working with all departments including Customer
- Relations to provide resolutions for complaint handling
- Facilitating ramp handling activities in liaison with GHA, Caterers, Fueling, Maintenance, Cargo, and Crew to expedite departure
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Relevant College or University qualification
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in an airline or reputed Ground Handling Operations at supervisory level.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English language.
- Knowledge of Weight and Balance, Ramp handling and Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Able to perform duties under pressure whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service standards.
- Good understanding of conditions of carriage, International Civil Aviation Safety and Security procedures
- Experience in areas such as Passenger Services, Baggage Services, Ground Operations, Dangerous Goods Regulations and ramp handling
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent customer focus and service delivery.
- You must also have the right to live and work in Nigeria to be considered for this role.
Application Closing Date
26th January, 2022.
How to Apply for Qatar Airways Recruitment 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online