UnoCasa Limited – Our team comprises vibrant individuals who are passionate about providing strategic human resources support to businesses. Our drive is business success and because we know a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, we engage your team to ensure weak links do not exist.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QHSE Coordinator (Shore Base)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Delivery of required range of QHSE support services to company. The primary responsibilities of this position include creating and promoting a safe and responsible work environment.
- To ensure day-to-day coordination of QHSE matters in country, on the base and vessels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provision and implementation of companyprocesses and procedures as per Company IMS.
- Ensure standardization of HSE Documents in line with regional requirements and national legislation.
- Assist the QHSE Manager with development, implementation, and certification of companyagainst ISO standards.
- Prepare and communicate the monthly HSE reports and figures following reporting instructions.
- Collect, analyse and follow up fleet HSE KPIs for dedicated fleet.
- Monitor local Company HSE initiatives.
- Coordinate training programs/seminars for all employees and run inductions for new comers.
- Coordinate and participate in safety committee meetings for employees, clients and subcontractors, and maintain meeting records.
- Conduct regular site/vessels visits to include safety compliance inspections, risk assessments, hazard analysis.
- Perform internal audits/inspections and external audits as per requirements.
- Develop and implement safety programs through the daily and weekly inspection of areas, and base/site.
- Audit contractors’ safety programs.
- Ensure the timely completion of accident/injury reporting and perform incident investigations.
- Follow up employees’ medical certification to guarantee all are up to date and in line with company and client requirements and local regulations.
- Assist in other tasks assigned by the QHSE Manager.
Skills and Requirements
- Degree qualified or equivalent professional registration preferred.
- Proficiency in Office tools (Word, Excel).
- 3 – 5 years as QHSE Coordinator with Marine experience.
- Experience of implementation of quality management systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Oral and written communications skills (English and the official language of the Country).
- Accomplished ability in training and mentoring personnel in HSE.
- Understanding of security issues pertaining to the Country.
- Flexible approach to work and travel to meet business needs. Including travelling offshore to assist company’s fleet.
- Capacity to work in multicultural environments.
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online