|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in the business of saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for people living with; and affected by HIV. It is an organization built on strong core values, we believe strongly in commitment, innovation, inspiring leadership and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Qualitative Researcher
Job Code: QRJG003
Grant Duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance
- We are in search of innovative, creative, and self-motivated talents with outstanding data analytical skills and proven track records in data management.
- A reliable individual who is committed, audacious, accountable, and passionate with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team at our Head and state offices in the following capacities
- A reliable executor who is flexible and can hit the ground running in aiding the organization achieve its goals as it aligns with saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for the most vulnerable.
The Qualitative Researcher will assume the following accountabilities:
- Support the coordinating team to identify and engage potential key informants for interviews
- Lead planning and conduct of in-depth interviews, produce interview notes and reports.
- Conduct in-depth interviews with facility in-charges, and other healthcare workers involved in QI activities of the project
- Observe QI activities, such as QI team meetings, supervision visits, supervisor-of-supervisor interactions, and peer-to-peer learning sessions using a semi-structured tool.
- Review and clean interview note in preparation for analysis and upload to analytic software tool.
- Analyze data (e.g. preparation of notes, coding, analysis and report writing).
- Write and submit a final satisfactory technical report on qualitative findings.
Experience, Skills and Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Public Health, Demography and Social Statistics, Sociology or a related field.
- Must be willing to travel to Jigawa State for data collection.
- 5 -10 years’ proven experience as qualitative researcher
- Proficiency with qualitative data analysis tools/software (e.g., Dedoose, NVivo, Atlas.ti).
- Previous experience leading research teams, and translating study results.
- Knowledge of public health programmes and key issues in the Nigerian context.
- Ability to establish a good working relationship with State and LGA level stakeholders and integrate feedback as required.
- Strong qualitative research skills including experience conducting in-depth interviews and analyzing qualitative data.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME (e.g. Qualitative Researcher – QRJG003 – Jigawa, ADESUWA NWACHUKWU) as the subject of the email.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received
- Females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply.