FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
Department: Customer Support
- The job revolves around doing internal conversation reviews and giving feedback to support agents to improve their performance and not just labeling conversations good or bad, as a minor QA might suggest. It also strives to build a Standard Operating Manual, solve customer problems, improve customer service, and maintain company integrity and profitability.
- The goal is to maintain a high and consistent level of support quality across the team. It is the responsibility of the Quality assurance team that, regardless of the agent approach or the support channel used, customers always get similarly excellent treatment. You are responsible for managing the process used by the escalation team which is relating to products or services, handling problem tickets, and providing feedback to upper management regarding customer issues.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Quality and Escalation Analyst at FairMoney, here are your roles and responsibilities which is subject to change and can increase based on the company’s clientele and services rendered:
- Maintain and develop internal support and quality standards across all teams.
- Assess support interactions based on internal standards
- Analyze all customer service metrics (e.g. CSAT, FCR) and how the support team’s performance affects those KPIs
- Create strategies to improve support KPIs
- Map the need for training and onboarding programs and initiate these projects
- Monitor customer service performance on the agent and team level
- Contribute to the team culture in a positive manner.
- Review and identify the root cause for all escalated service requests and use this information to improve continuously within service delivery teams.
- Collaborate with other workgroup teams to train using processes and procedures based on historical experience
- Ensure Standard Operating Manual are adhered to diligently
- Ensure that all agents are up to date with the knowledge of the Lending and Bank’s products and services (both new and modified).
- 2 – 3 years experience working as a quality assurance analyst
- A creative mindset and the ability to approach a problem creatively.
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- 1st round: Skill Test
- 2nd round: Screening with MaryJane ~30 mins
- 3rd round: Fit call with Senior Recruiter ~30 mins