|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Kudi aims to make financial services accessible and affordable for all Africans and is particular about retaining her place as a significant player in the African fintech space. We have a well-established track record in payments, and our services have always met with excellent customer satisfaction. We are empowering agents to tackle financial inclusion while creating entrepreneurial opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer.
- As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring our services are thoroughly tested and ready to serve customers.
- You will work with technical leads to develop a deep understanding of the system architecture, help to conceptualise appropriate acceptance tests and automate them within our integration testing framework.
- You will be responsible for ensuring tests run smoothly and quickly and also ensuring that broken tests are rapidly directed to the responsible engineers for correction.
- The ideal candidate is an exceptionally organized, methodical professional with the experience necessary to take ownership of our integration testing needs.
- If you’re excited about this, join our team!
About the Position:
- Ensure our services are thoroughly tested and ready to serve customers.
Work with technical leads to develop a deep understanding of the system architecture.
- Help to conceptualise appropriate acceptance tests and automate them within our integration testing framework.
- Ensure tests run smoothly and quickly.
- Ensure that broken tests are rapidly directed to the responsible engineers for correction.
- BSc or Higher, especially in Computer Science/Mathematics.
- 3+ years experience with Python.
- 3+ years of experience working with microservices/distributed systems.
- Prior testing experience, e.g. as a QA or Software Developer.
- Solid experience with Linux/GNU environments, e.g. bash, sed, etc.
- Solid experience with git.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online