|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Portfolio Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- The QAPS will enable Increased client retention by ascertaining and profiling clients brought on board as well as ensure the maintenance of positive client relationship.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with relationship officers to manage client investment accounts.
- Work with sales team to properly profile clients
- Create reports on investment performance and activity
- Communicate with clients about their accounts, market conditions and economic trends
- Commensurate acceptable levels of risk based on client instructions
- Handle financial products as required
- Work together with investment research teams to identify investment opportunities
- Supervise relationship officers and report on their performance
- Report on client retention and acquisition
- Conduct periodic market research on competitor space
- Serve as admin for leads and client management software
- Portfolio management and report
Qualifications / Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Investment or a related field preferred
- A minimum of three to five years of relevant experience
- Proven experience in investment and financial assets management as an analyst or assistant manager in a financial institution environment.
- Strong understanding of investment strategies and risk management
- Analytical proficiency
- Ability to use CRM tools
- Advance use of Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High interest in and enthusiastic about economic and financial market trends.
- Exceptional customer service with a client focus
- Flexible to travel to meet clients as required
- Able to sit in front of the computer for long hours at a time.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.