|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Supervisor
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Purpose of the Job
- Monitor production activities and ensure that in bound materials, in-process and finished products conform to specifications, relevant standards, company’s objectives and customer’s food safety requirements.
- Confirm adherence to factory Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) by all concerned through inspection of production, packaging and any other area within the factory.
- Maintain up to date standard operating procedures of all B2B & B2C production section.
- Ensure compliance to specifications on in-process and finished products.
- Carry out line inspection for cleanliness ensuring hygiene requirements are met throughout production processes.
- Collate and promptly report quality standards findings during production on daily basis in real time to facilitate corrective actions.
- Maintain Food Safety Management System (FSMS) requirements in PEOPL and participate in its internal audit.
- Ensure that appropriate quality checks are carried out on in-bound processing chemicals, packaging materials, and that non-conforming materials are rejected.
- Ensure that all scales within production floor are verified periodically and record are maintained.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Quality Assurance Manager or by management.
- OND in Food Science, Physical Sciences or any other related course.
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Good knowledge of GMP and food safety.
- Knowledgeable in carrying out process Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have an eye for details and have excellent supervisory skills.
- Possess good analytical and problem- solving skills.
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good collaboration with multiple functions.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online