|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Ruff ‘n’ Tumble is an indigenous premium brand for quality children’s clothing, shoes and accessories. The brand was founded by Adenike Ogunlesi in 1996 as a solution to the unavailability of quality kids’ clothing and to showcase the possibilities that abound in Nigeria. We are thought leaders in retail fashion and in the kids’ fashion space, creating well-tailored garments that are fun, on trend and colorful; giving children extreme confidence when worn.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Supervisor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Monitor the quality of the garment through the various stages of production.
- Ensure total compliance to the quality standards during and after garment production.
- Ensure and maintain a right Quality Management System (QMS) is in place.
- Ensure that all goods (fabric and accessories) coming into the raw material store are inspected to ensure quality goods are accepted.
- Ensure and maintain line clearance process before production.
- Actively participate in product development and sampling stage by ensuring the quality aspect are put in place.
- Ensure that no faulty fabric is sent for cutting. Any deviation from quality standards should be tagged reject.
- Prepare daily and monthly quality reports and improvement plans accordingly.
- Perform final inspection of garment before dispatched to warehouse.
- Perform any other duties assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
- First Degree from a reputable higher institution
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong experience in Garment Manufacturing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good Micro soft suite skill
- Leadership skills
- Strong ability to pay attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail