|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Golden Oil Industries Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on 8th September 1988. Golden Oil Industries Limited has grown into a household name in Nigeria’s edible oil’s industry. The company’s focus is to provide healthy oil as a cooking medium to its customers. The company is Nigeria’s trusted name for supply of refined palm oil, palm kernel oil, olein, soybean Oil, stearin, soybean meal, soy lecithin, and palm kernel de-oiled cake. Our oils are used as healthy cooking medium. Soybean meal and palm kernel de-oiled cake are used in premier poultry / animal feed.
The company’s products have been duly certified by the appropriate regulatory agencies Such as the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) and National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA). Golden Oil has modern processing technology and plants, which can be compared to worldwide standards. The company has highly trained seasoned oil experts, who’s commitment is to delivering healthy oil to Nigerian consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Quality Systems Manager
- To guide implementation of QMS Concepts, HACCP & ISO 22000 at PSPL, Moga to ensure that the site complies with QMS concepts, GMP and Quality Processes so that the products manufactured in the site meets the quality standards and there by support business in achieving its goal, leading QA team in absence of Site Quality Head.
- To facilitate in implementation of the ISO 22000:2005 and of different customer’s QMS requirements to meet compliance expectations for basic manufacturing and Control systems & to ensure compliance for certification.
- To conduct training program on Good Manufacturing Practices, QMS, ISO 22000 and HACCP for Managers and Executives at the site to bring awareness on Quality principles for implementation of the quality systems.
- To guide cleaning squad for maintaining good hygiene in the plant.
- To co-ordinate and conduct the Internal Audits at the site ensure effective implementation of the Internal audit schedules, Root Cause Analyses system & timely closure of all Corrective/Preventive Actions request by all approved auditors at the site. Also to do the supplier audit.
- To ensure updating of all Quality documents i.e. Manuals, Standard Operating Procedures, by reviewing the systems and procedures to ensure that all latest changes in terms of ISO 22000, HACCP & new processes as per requirements of QMS are incorporated to implement at the site.
- To facilitate in the preparation of MIS and other quality related documentation.
- To Co-ordinate the Implementation of Change Control Procedure and to maintain all the relevant records and trails data for the same.
- To coordinate pest control program at the site.
- Work closely with the various locations management teams to implement the new Quality Concepts to be in line with Corporate Quality strategy. To be with cost-conscious approach by adopting cost-effective measures in the department to enable the product manufactured at the site.
- To have a capacity of quick decision making in uncertain situation. Coach & develop staff and promote & propagate Quality Spirit & culture to equip them with essential skills to achieve the individual, functional and organization goals.
- Support and promote a culture of safe working and facilitate environment friendly processes in the site.
- To support QA team in analysis of spices.
Experience / Knowledge / Technical Skills Required
- The job holder should have Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Food or Chemistry
- 8 – 10 years experience in Quality Assurance Department and must be having adequate exposure /experience in Local and Regulatory Audits in a system oriented, process driven food organization.
Key Behavioral Competencies Required:
- Facilitation skill to ensure effective implementation of QMS & quality initiatives across all functions.
- Clarity of thought and articulation of QMS Systems.
- Good communication skills, Influencing skills, assertiveness skills and audit skills which are key behavioural requirements for the incumbent.
- Sense of urgency to meet the business requirements.
- Good exposure and knowledge of Documentation.
- Exposure to ISO-22000, HACCP, QMS and regulatory requirements in a food industry.
- Exposure to Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Lab Practices & Local Regulatory requirements for a food Industry.
- Good technical writing skills.
- Thorough Process Knowledge & Problem Solving Techniques.
- Training Skills.
- HACCP Implementation techniques.
- Should have working knowledge of MS Office – Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Power point Presentation with use of Internet.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.