|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Quantity Surveyor (QS) is involved in maximizing project margin, adding value to the construction process by proactive involvement in procurement, cost management and reporting.
- Preparation of cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required, and labour involved
- Preparation of cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involves liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors
- Preparation of tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Evaluation of tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiation with the contractors
- Control of all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
- Commercial vetting of sub-contractor tenders and contracts;
- Certification of sub-contractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
- Communicate regularly (horizontally and vertically) with project staff and specialist subcontractors to ensure commercial controls are in place, understood and followed always.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying (Q.S.)
- Must be Certified by the Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Proficient in standard industry software
- Must have core experience in procurement.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.