Quebec Food Processing Limited Recruitment 2021 is ongoing as jobs and career vacancies open for interested and suitably qualified candidates. Apply for Quebec Food Processing Industrial Parks Limited Job Recruitment slated to closed within the specified application deadline. This is a start-up Agro, Food and Tropical Fruits production and processing investment firm duly registered with the corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with RC: 1710593.
The Company is envisioned to deal on all-around agricultural production, processing, marketing, distribution, agro export investments and the company is poised to develop, own and manage Agro-processing industrial Parks in the state based on our business model that gears towards creating direct/indirect jobs for both local farmers and Agriculture-major related graduates through the setting up of enormous processing plants with major aim of reducing the massive unemployment rate in Nigeria and bring-in new investment opportunities in the agric sector.
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for Quebec Food Processing Limited Recruitment 2021 into the positon below
Job Title: Relationship Officer (Marketing)
Locations: Imo, Oyo, Nasarawa & Abuja (F.C.T)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Have a minimum of O.N.D, H.N.D, and B.SC in Marketing, Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Agriculture or related discipline.
- Must have 1 – 2 years’ work experience.
- Possess good marketing, customer service and interpersonal relation skills
- Have an experience in related role in savings and loans management,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access) is an added advantage
- Ability to meet-up target is an added advantage.
- Proximity to the locations will highly be considered.
NGN 50,000 – 80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
12th May, 2021.
How to Apply fro Quebec Food Processing Limited Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume (with cover letter and a recent passport sized photo) to:email@example.com using the Position applied for as the subject of the email.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
CLICK HERE To See More Job Positions At: Quebec Food Processing Limited