Apply for Reader-Associate Professor Recruitment 2021 at Crescent University as vacancies open for interested and suitably qualified candidates.
Bola Ajibola College of Law (BACOLAW), Crescent University, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria – Crescent University was founded by the former judge of the International Court of Justice (ICJ), His Excellency Judge Bola Ajibola, under the banner of the Islamic Mission for Africa (IMA). It was established as Citadel of Academic and Moral Excellence in 2005 after the operating license was obtained from the Federal Government of Nigeria. Bola Ajibola College of Law was established as the fourth College in 2012.
We are inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for Reader-Associate Professor Recruitment 2021 at Crescent University
Job Title: Reader (Associate Professor)
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- Department of Islamic and Customary Law
- Department of Jurisprudence and International Law
- Department of Commercial and Property Law.
- The candidate who should apply must already be a Senior Lecturer and possessed a Ph.D in relevant field with evidence of outstanding and continuing achievement / teaching experience in a University.
- The candidate must also have not less than fifteen (15) journal articles or fourteen (14) journal plus two (2) referred conference papers or thirteen (13) journal articles plus four (4) referred conference papers. Articles must be those published in reputable international and national journals.
Conditions of Services
- The conditions of service are as obtainable in Nigerian Private Universities and as approved by Crescent University Governing Council.
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2021.
Method of Application for Reader-Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should forward ten (10) word processed Applications and photocopies of detailed CV with copies of credentials addressed to:
Km 5, Lafenwa Road,
P.M.B 2104 Sapon,
Abeokuta – Ogun State,
Applications may also be made electronically by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants should request their three referees to send their reports direct to the Registrar in hard copy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Other Latest Job Vacancies
Christian Aid Recruitment 2021 May
UNICEF Recruitment 2021 May
Torilo Academy Recruitment 2021 May
Vivo Mobile Nigeria Recruitment 2021 May
Siemens Energy Recruitment 2021 May
British High Commission Recruitment 2021 May
PTK Consulting Limited Recruitment 2021 May
ENYO Retail & Supply Limited Recruitment 2021 May
U.S Embassy Recruitment 2021 May
Team Offshore Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021 May
Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021 May
Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021 May
Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment 2021 May
Workforce Group Recruitment 2021 May