|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Beacongate Limited – We Provide Human Resources Services, Coaching, Personality Profiling among others. Our Services We are a business solutions provider outfit for SMEs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Marketer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a qualified real estate marketer who will be responsible for buying and selling of property for our real estate business.
- He/She will be tasked with growing our customer base by generating leads, counselling clients on market conditions, and developing competitive market prices.
- He/She will also oversee creating lists of real estate properties and presenting purchase offers to sellers.
- Generate client leads to buy, sell, and rent a property.
- Counsel clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages.
- Develop a competitive market price by comparing properties.
- Create lists for real estate sale properties, with information location, features, square footage, etc.
- Show properties to potential buyers and renters.
- Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Review purchase contracts to ensure terms are met.
- Promote properties with ads, listings, and open houses.
- Prepare loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, rental agreements, deeds, and other documents for each real estate transaction.
- Maintain your real estate license and knowledge.
- Minimum of HND in Marketing or related field with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Must be a licensed real estate agent.
- Must be in good standing with the local realtor board, or an inactive agent who can immediately move his/her license.
- Experience with sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of the local property.
- Possess a valid driver license.
N70,000 – N120,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
16th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.